19.2.12

What comes after the blues

It's not that I've been busy lately why I haven't posted anything in a while. In fact, the week was not as hectic as I thought it would be. I'm positive that I would have time to write here, and man have I a lot to tell you.

But what with still not getting a copy of the Hot Air Balloon Festival photos paired with my extreme OC tendencies to update chronologically, this terrible muscle pain all over my upper body in addition to the cuts, bruises, and stratches I've had since Saturday all thanks to our Social Psych sportsfest, and my final finals week right ahead of me (Good thing my first exam is still on Thursday. More time to cram study!), I just can't bring myself to say anything.

Well, maybe just this: I can't wait for the rest of my life to begin. Any time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment