28.10.12

Oranges: 12 Pictorials, and then some

Autumn has had me feeling good lately. Despite the early Halloween scare that has left us stressing for weeks and that we are in the midst of this devastating Frankenstorm, this season has taught me a lot of things: patience, the power of prayer, and being prepared. I used to only dream about experiencing the beauty of fall and though it may be cut short by this horrible weather, I have never felt more blessed to see my long-time aspiration happen this soon. I feel so undeserving and yet my God has been so gracious. I know He is with us all throughout Sandy.


Never been too fond of watching the news here until recently, and especially so after the big announcement about the storm. Please continue to pray for the safety of the U.S. East Coast and the souls lost in the already hurricane-stricken Carribean.

P.S. Paying homage to Frank O'Hara's Why I Am Not A Painter in my entry title as I have surprisingly enjoyed writing an essay on it yesterday. University of Pennsylvania, the Kelly Writers House, and my ModPo virtual classmates are once again included in my prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment