2.4.12

Walking on sunshine

My friends know I'm a sucker for pretty things and places. This is especially so in my choice of restaurants. Aside from the quality of food I am served with, I put a high value on the look and ambiance of any establishment I eat in. For me this aspect completes the entire dining experience.

On a random evening as I was browsing the Internet for nearby restaurants for my weekly lunch date with some friends, I chanced upon Stacy's—and I can't believe I only found this place now! It's a dainty restaurant, about eight minutes away from Ateneo, which offers home-cooked comfort food for its guests and specializes in breakfast meals.

The place had my name written all over it! And I need not even convince my friends to come with, they too were excited to check it out.

As expected, Stacy's did not disappoint. From the decorations, to the food, and to the service, I would give it a perfect ten any day and promise to come back as soon as I could.

...and If I'm lucky enough, I would probably design my house the same way. But that's another story. (And yet the thought of it excites me teehee!)




















7 comments:

  1. The place is so cute! I'll visit it one of these days :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nang Mi, it IS so cute. Such a happy place! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I love cute and happy places too! :) Keep us posted in what's going on in your life! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also, Nang! I do visit your blog very often, just don't know what to comment sometimes. Hehe. And sorry we never got to see each other during my bum month. Hopefully I get to visit Manila again soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been wanting to visit this place too!!! They serve breakfast riiight? So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, it's their specialty! Lemme come with! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the color scheme and the soft tones of this post. what a cute and lovely place to go to. i agree; the ambiance of any place is a huge contributor to the entire experience.

    ReplyDelete