29.5.12

Mini-mes

These days, I only wish I was a kid again. Everything would be vibrant, happy, and picture perfect!

I have been needing a reason to get out of the house this entire summer but unfortunately most of my friends are either busy studying for board exams or nowhere near Iloilo. So when my sister asked if we could do a little photoshoot, I agreed right away.


Wednesday afternoon was filled with smiles and sunshines. We chased the afternoon sun as they changed outfits and we moved from one venue to another. Kendi and one of her good and longest friends, Marnie, were such a joy to photograph. And the fact that they could pass as twin sisters despite not being related at all is completely beyond me!


And in the end, I got some photos of my own. I guess I don't have to go back to being a little girl to have such a photographic moment.


Trivia: People often say that Kendi and I look more alike than me and my twin sister. I'm still trying to figure out how that's possible. (Genes are so confusing. And Science, in general.) Too bad we totally forgot to take a picture together during the shoot. A photo of us might prove their observation! Haha, or not. :P

Overall, I had a tiring yet fun time with these two and am looking forward to more well-spent days with family and friends. Enjoy the rest of the summer, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me too! these clothes are the current "in" thing in the philippines, methinks. :)

      Delete